NinjaVan, a multinational courier company specializing in online deliveries is in urgent need of Station Head for:
1. Molave, Zamboanga del Sur
2. Sindangan, Zamboanga del Norte
3. Zamboanga City
We offer competitive salary package, paid holidays, ETC..
– Manage the day-to-day operations of a Ninja Station in your locality from inventory, asset management, office administration, and financial-handling protocols.
– Manage fleet and warehouse activities.
– Oversee the seamless transition of goods from pick-up to customer deliveries on-time, in-full, and in good condition.
– Monitor channel capacity and communicate with key stakeholders to develop plans in case of gaps in order to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers.
– Recommend options and game plans on logistical activities.
– Investigate failures, identify, and understand root causes as well as drive continues improvement.
– Recruit, train, manage, and lead Ninja’s fleet of drivers and driver-partners.
– Conduct regular meetings, orientation, and training as deemed necessary in ensuring smooth logistics execution.
– Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning, and engagement.
– Champion absolute customer satisfaction by working closely with our Customer Service Team.
– Young and ambitious!
– Excellent communications skills
– Passionate about start-ups
– Tech-savvy, intelligent, and street smart
– A natural born leader
– Sharp and analytical
– Quick to act and quick to pivot
Perks and Benefits:
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation Leave
– Paid Sick Leave
– Maternity & Paternity Leave
– MS Office
– Operations Management
– Strategic Planning
– People Management
– Critical Thinking
– Leadership skills
– Data Management
Interested applicants can send their resume using the form below